Workshop Contoller - Listers
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Workshop Controller to join one of our well established and busy dealerships.
You will be responsible for:
• Delegating workloads to technicians.
• Liaising with the Service Department.
• Managing the workflow of all jobs to brand standard.
What we're looking for:
• This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked within a dealership as either a Trainee Workshop Controller, Experienced Workshop Foreman or Experienced Workshop Controller and are looking to Listers for more opportunities to progress.
• However, you don't just need to be from the motor industry: if you are passionate about the role and eager to learn then please don't hesitate to apply.
• Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
• A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
In addition to workshop control you will ideally have an understanding of warranty procedures and health and safety regulations.
The ideal candidate will have gained experience in a similar role or conceivably as a second in command. An excellent package will be tailored to suit the successful applicant.