Our client is an established privately owned electronics business and is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their growing team.
The Sales Coordinator role will be to prove an effective administrative support within our sales team. Your main duties will include:
- General Administrative support to the sales manager
- Liaising with dispatch Coordinating couriers to ship goods
- Taking calls with customer queries and requirements and delegating accordingly
- Processing orders and assigning paperwork
- Updating and producing sales reports from the company system.
Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
To be considered for the Sales Coordinator position you will have the following experience and attributes:
- Be Competent, organised individual with sales experience
- Understand the invoicing progression path
- Thrive on providing outstanding customer service.
- Be self-motivated, with a ‘can do’ attitude, 100% commitment to succeed
- Have multitasking skills
- Knowledge of MS Office is a pre requisite
- Experience within manufacturing or engineering, and/or technical sales support a distinct advantage
Sales Coordinator Benefits:
- 20 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Regular company events
If you feel you are the right person for their Sales Coordinator position, please apply now!