We have an exciting opportunity to join the Facilities team as a Facilities Coordinator. The ideal person will be a flexible individual, with experience of working in a fast paced environment within a retail back ground. Exceptional organizational and communication skills along with previous knowledge/history of working within the reactive and planned service and maintenance area would be a distinct advantage.
- Support stores and manage maintenance issues via telephone
- Manage contractors and jobs through to completion
- Ensure planned maintenance works are completed on time
- Support team members where necessary
- Manage documentation and file appropriately
- Provide reactive and planned maintenance service to the branches
- Deal with queries from stores and contractors
- Competently identify and diagnose maintenance issues to ensure the correct contractor is assigned
- Liaising with both external contractors and stores to make sure maintenance issues are completed
- Closing open jobs on the maintenance system
- Ensuring that all accompanying paperwork is suitably processed and filed
- Check and process invoices
- Previous working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Customer Service experience - excellent telephone manner and communication
- Organisational skills
- Admin experience - inputting data into a database
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…