Plumbworld.co.uk, (Trading Division of Online Home Retail Ltd) a thriving and established internet retailer are looking to enhance their Commercial Team.
A forward thinking, fast-paced exciting place to build a career. We offer flexible working conditions allowing the perfect work life balance!
We are looking for someone to support the Category Managers with administration of a wide variety of Commercial tasks. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to many aspects of product sourcing, manage key reports and make appropriate commercial recommendations.
- Populating new product forms and follow the new product set up process through to completion
- Emailing suppliers and internal customers to obtain and communicate information
- Regularly provide market research to assist Product and Supplier range reviews with the Category Managers
- Collect and analyse all data which measure product performance and propose action that ensures maximisation of profit and sales
- Organising quality control checks of products
- Liaising with internal customers on behalf of commercial manager
- Other administration tasks as required
- Willing to undertake a variety of work tasks and take responsibility for certain processes within the department
- Analysis of data
- Have a high standard of work and very good attention to detail.
- High level of Excel ability
- Confident with Outlook and good word processing skills
- Ability to plan tasks effectively, prioritise demands and meet the deadlines of a busy commercial department
- Ability to communicate clearly with personnel across all departments within the business
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have enthusiasm and a 'can do’ attitude to work, which enables achievement of the best results possible
- Previous office experience is desirable
Educated to A level with very good English, Maths and ICT qualifications and skills
Candidates will be required to complete two online assessments before proceeding to interview stage.