Field Care Supervisor
I am recruiting for a Field Care Supervisor to join my client at their office in the Solihull area of the West Midlands.
This branch forms part of a nationwide care provider who holds a great reputation across the UK for providing high standards of both domiciliary and live in care services.
Alongside a good basic salary, you will rewarded with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, performance related bonus, time off in lieu for taking part in on call and much more.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role as regular travel out in the community will be expected
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
- Manage a designated locality and directly line manage a team of Support Workers
- Complete reviews on any new customers to identify the care and support needed
- Take part in the 'on call' emergency rota, as required
- Create and distribute care plans for each customer, making sure each Support Worker fully understands what is needed
- Monitor the level of care and support that is provided
- Minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, Level 3 would be desirable
- Experience of working within a similar role in domiciliary care
- Excellent time keeping skills and attention to detail
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.