Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A market leading company based in Wednesbury, West Midlands, are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, on a permanent basis.
The successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be joining one of the leading companies in the Healthcare, Industrial and public sectors. Our client is well-known as one of the best companies to work for as they pride themselves on how much they value their employees - there is additional training available, in a variety of different areas, in order for their people to achieve their long term career aspirations.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Mechanical experience of working on mechanical parts such as hydraulics, pneumatics, belts and bearings
- Electrical experience of working fault-finding motors, sensors, 3 phase and relays
- Knowledge of fault finding on PLC's is desirable, however training is available
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- 4 on 4 off - days and nights
- Planned and reactive maintenance on production or manufacturing machinery
If you are interested in this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.