Product & Purchasing Executive
Product & Purchasing Executive -£21,000 - £23,000pa depending on experience
Our client is a high growth, ambitious UK based company. Selling nursery and baby products internationally and to many of the UK’s biggest retailers.
About the role
An exciting opportunity as Product & Purchasing Executive. You will support the Product & Purchasing Manager in all areas of product development and buying; including, safety compliance, quality control, project management and product specifications.
You will also assist with the project management of key projects to ensure the department and all other internal departments and external suppliers are working to agreed schedules and deadlines.
Managing the administration process of new product development from concept through to delivery will be a crucial part of your role.
Skills and experience required
You will have experience in project management and critical path management along with an awareness of the process of delivering new products from concept to delivery. Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise will be key in this role.
Other requirements for the role are:
- Excellent administration and reporting skills
- Ability to implement processes and deliver end goals
- Have a keen eye for detail and an awareness of manufacturing processes
- Experience of working with products demonstrating a real passion for them
- Experience of buyer and supplier relationships
- Exceptional organisation skills and a methodical approach
- Experience in safety compliance and quality control would be beneficial
This is a good opportunity to contribute to creating market leading innovative products, with the prospect for personal development.
If you would like to be part of a fun, driven and successful team please send your CV with a brief covering letter using the link provided.