Head of PPC
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Head of PPC to join a known international full service agency! If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, being commercially minded with strong business acumen. Experience working with large budget PPC campaigns, within a strongly ROI focused environment! Then please read on!
As Head of PPC you will be responsible for running a small team, while ensuring delivery of performance and service on the team’s client accounts.
You will mainly focus on clients from a strategic level – looking for ways to drive performance and growth while your team will be generally responsible for day-to-day operational tasks with your help and guidance.
Along with this you will be responsible for helping to train and mentor new staff and ensuring that the team as a whole stays ahead of the curve in an ever-changing industry.
Your primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- Campaign and account builds and restructures
- Keyword research
- Building new campaigns in AdWords and Yahoo! Bing Network
- Create compelling ad copy
- Competitor research and analysis
- Optimising campaigns to agreed budgets and targets
- Providing regular and ad hoc reporting on all aspects of performance
- Liaising with third party suppliers such as Google to ensure we are involved in all the latest Betas
- Making recommendations on improving client performance
- Ability to work within a team or on own initiative
- Ad copy and landing page testing
- Communication with clients via phone calls and meetings
- Ongoing testing and reporting
- Creation of client-facing and internal reports and adding commentary and insights
- Planning & forecasting (modelling)
- Training & mentoring of junior staff
- Assisting in new business forecasts and client presentations
What is my client is looking for?
My client ideally wants at least 4 years’ experience developing strategies and campaigns across various paid media platforms. Someone who is fluent across biddable media landscape with a clear understanding of best practice and is able to think across the whole digital media mix and interested in emerging platforms and technologies within the marketplace, you should have full awareness of the latest paid search developments and tools. You should also have significant & a proven track record having delivered measurable results in multi-channel paid campaigns. Ideally you will have agency-side experience in a fast-growing business, building paid media programs from the ground up and scaling and it is imperative you have experience increasing conversion rates and a proven track record for acquiring new customers!
You must be extremely organised, an excellent planner who is forward thinking with the ability to work independently, balance priorities and take initiative. You should be flexible and adaptable to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You must be a deadline owner with the ability to remain calm and perform under pressure to plan and meet tight deadlines.
If you are looking for that next step in your career then this is a great opportunity! There are a range of benefits on offer such as pension, 25 days holiday, training and progression as well as social activities, flexible working is also on offer.
For more information, please contact Shanice Morgan @ SF Group.