Our prestigious Client based North of Birmingham are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive or ambitious Marketing Graduate to join their team.
A competitive starting salary of £20,000 will be offered as well as a genuine opportunity to develop within marketing, specifically digital and email marketing.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Develop and implement brand strategy.
- Develop the marketing strategy for both new and existing products.
- Investigate ways to improve profitability by improving/ developing existing products and services.
- Oversee implementation of the marketing strategy to include; marketing campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR.
- Design promotional and marketing materials.
- Assist sales team to achieve targets by providing them with the necessary presentations and marketing materials.
- Manage Companies’ social media presence.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends, and produce reports for Directors accordingly.
- Analyse, plan and execute strategies for SEO development.
- Keep up to date with ecommerce trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, Googleadwords campaigns, reports and keyword reporting tools.
- Keep CRM system up to date and complete other administrative tasks if required.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and/or experience of the following:-
- Pay-per-click campaign management (Google & Bing).
- Search Engine Optimisation.
- Email Marketing.
- Graphic Design - Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- GoogleAnalytics Analysis/Reporting.
- Brand strategy (building, maintaining).
- Ecommerce & UX (User Experience).
- Social Media.
- Affiliate Marketing.
- Commercial awareness.
- Basic HTML skills (desirable).
Benefits to include:-
- A starting salary of £20,000.
- Realistic progression opportunity.
- Opportunity to earn incentives on top of basic salary.
- Working hours: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Start date ASAP.
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.