Administrator (Part Time)
Temp with a view to becoming permanent
20 hours Mon - Fri
£8.00 per hour
Administrator required to provide all round support for a busy Industrial Sales Office as well as use Sage 50 to keep on top of customer invoices and assigning purchase orders.
Main duties will include:
- Handling any general enquiries by telephone
- Order and invoice queries
- Taking accurate messages and passing on to the appropriate person
- Processing and seeing orders through the relevant administration process
- Inputting orders onto Sage
- General admin duties, filing and archiving
- Previous administration and customer service experience essential
- Knowledge of Sage or a similar package is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
20 hours to be worked over 5 days Mon - Fri. Start and finish times are flexible. Hourly rate of pay is £8.00. Free Car Parking.
A firmly established, successful metal works organisation in Shropshire, who provides services across the UK, operating multiple busy workshops. This is a great opportunity to join a small but lively, busy commercial team and take on a key role.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.