Mechanical Design Engineer - Inventor - Warwickshire
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer - AutoDesk Inventor
Salary: £32,000 to £50,000 + Benefits
A great opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer within a successful, hi-tech and rapidly growing engineering company located in Warwickshire.
As the successful Mechanical Design Engineer, you will join an established team of professionals involved in the design and development of bespoke products and equipment for the FMCG industries.
Mechanical Design Engineer - responsibilities:
- You will provide creative and out the box mechanical solutions within an established team of experts.
- Working to high standards on projects involving medical devices, pharmaceutical and FMCG projects.
- Liaising with an established blue-chip client base daily, utilising a customer focused approach.
Skills & Experience required:
- A passion for Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 2 years' proven experience working as a Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Preferably experience in the use of 3D CAD tools - AutoDesk Inventor preferred.
- A degree within Mechanical Engineering (minimum 2:1).
- Must be authorised to work permanently in the UK.
- Competitive salary.
- 28 days paid holiday + public holidays.
- Personal pension scheme - up to 7.5% Matched.
- Rewarding bonus scheme.
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, then do not hesitate to contact Tom Ash on or email for further details.
Skills: Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design, Design Engineer, AutoDesk, FMGC, Medical, CAD, 3D Design, Inventor
Premier are acting as an employment agency