Car Sales Manager - Birmingham
Our client, a Franchised Main Dealer, is seeking a Car Sales Manager to lead their successful team in their busy showroom in Birmingham.
There will be a great deal of autonomy in this role and we are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial person who can take on responsibility for the performance of the business and really make it their own.
You must be currently working as a Sales Manager or Sales Controller in the Motor Trade and will need to have a minimum of 2 years experience in this role.
You will be a highly organised individual who can quickly become part of the Dealership team with the ability to drive sales through a dynamic and hands-on approach to local marketing.
In addition you must be process aware, IT literate and have a real passion for retailing cars!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Achievement of Dealership annual sales goals
- Planning, forecasting and developing annual sales goals
- Monitoring sales in relation to the plan and where necessary developing action plans to rectify under-achievement
- Review monthly sales and profit performance in co-operation with the Dealer Principal to determine where improvements can be made.
- Plan and oversee the completion of sales campaigns and advertising and promotional activities to ensure their cost-effectiveness
- Manage stock levels in line with sales
- Maintain good relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Take a proactive interest in training and developing team members in the department.
- Coach and develop the job-related skills of team members to support improvements in their job performance.
This is part of a privately owned business whose management style is persuasive and co-operative and the successful candidate must be able to work in this type of environment.
An excellent salary and benefits package based on performance is on offer for the successful candidate.
ARC are dedicated Motor Trade/Automotive recruitment specialists. We are always looking for candidates for job vacancies with Main Dealership experience in the following roles - New and Used Car Sales Executive, Service Advisor, Vehicle Technician, Parts Advisor, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, Sales Manager, LCV Technician, Aftersales Manager, Parts Manager, Warranty Administrator, General Sales Manager, Service Team Leader, Dealer Principal, Sales Administrator, Bodyshop Manager.We recruit for Clients nationwide including Dealerships for all franchises including Ford, Audi, Fiat, Seat, Skoda, BMW, Land Rover, VW, Toyota, Saab, Mazda, Renault, Peugeot, Mercedes, Lexus, Citroen and Vauxhall. For more details visit www.arc-uk.net or click to apply.