Qualified and experienced Training Administrator required in Redditch
Salary - £15,000 - £17,000 plus excellent benefits package
If you’re an experienced Training Administrator and looking for an exciting new role, we need to speak to you!
New Way Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Training Administrator who would like to join a well-established Training Provider working out of their Redditch centre.
- To compile and submit the funding claim on an accurate and timely basis.
- To process and reconcile awarding body transactions.
- To maintain excellent customer service skills
- To maintain accurate and timely manual and electronic client records
- To support line managers in performance management of assessors/tutors
- To produce monthly and quarterly reports for monitoring purposes
- Maintain and develop internal and external communications.
- Produce statistical and management information for review by line manager.
- Meet audit expectations of the funding body.
- To comply with all company processes and procedures.
- Assist departments in compiling and distributing external communications.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of all contracts held within the office
- Ensuring that all paperwork accepted into the department is of a high quality and is submitted within set timescales.
- Ensure all administrative functions are completed on a timely basis
- Participate in annual self-assessment process
- Adhere to and support company equality and diversity procedures
- Adhere to company health and safety procedures
- Carry out any additional duties as reasonably requested by line management
- To ensure the quality of health and safety vetting and monitoring forms
- To act as fire wardens in the event of an emergency
- Take full responsibility for Print, Post and Stationary budget
- Undertake revenue reconciliation prior to revenue deadline each month
- Experience/knowledge Office based/administration experience
- IT literacy including knowledge of the Maytas system
- Organisational skills and a sound attention to detail
- Competent numeracy skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Business admin level 2
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Salary £15,000 - £17,000
- Excellent Bonus