Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant required for Birmingham based Industrial and Driving Recruitment consultancy. We’re looking for motivated individuals looking to start their career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant within an established recruitment firm offering genuine career progression opportunities and high earning potential.
This is a great recruitment firm to start your career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- Company of choice for the UKs largest and leading manufacturing and distribution companies
- Committed to working with and supporting local community projects
- Organic growth policy
- Invest in their staff through personal development and training programmes
- Dynamic working culture in all their offices to support the business through positive working practises and a true work hard play hard culture.
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant Basic Salary: £17k - £20k
- Uncapped bonus scheme with a genuine £35k 1st year OTE, 2nd year £45k+
- Complete training programme designed to equip you with all skills necessary to succeed within recruitment.
- Personal career development plan - Road map to help you achieve your career goals
- Performance based incentives weekly and monthly - Tickets to concerts/football matches/shows. Lunch clubs in restaurants and lots more
- Annual awards for top performers
- Full company benefits package
The traditional Trainee Recruitment Consultant role typically involves performing a variety of sales activities through calling up potential clients to sell the services of the recruitment firm through to conducting sales meetings with potential clients. Your duties will extend to being responsible for managing the accounts that you win to ensure you deliver a high-quality service and maximise profitability.
You will also be responsible for recruiting and managing suitable candidates to fill the vacancies that are available within your client list. This will involve working with major job boards and social media as well as ensuring that candidates are well prepped for interviews and given the support they need within their roles.
For this Trainee Recruitment Consultant positons, we are looking for candidates with the following:
- Minimum 6 months’ sales experience - preferably telephone based but all experience considered
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Career minded - Ambitious, determined and committed to being successful
- Commercially aware
- Good work ethic with a stable work history
- Full driving licence preferred but not essential