Up to £45,000 + Benefits
A global giant are looking for a Data Manager to join their team in the heart of Coventry. The company is looking for a dynamic individual to be a part of working with large and interesting data sets, helping establish and enforce business processes surrounding their data.
The company are a market leader and with their unique data sets are looking to push the boundaries of analytics. This is a fun, vibrant company, based in the heart of Coventry looking for a bright individual to join them. If you are sharp, passionate about data management and quality or looking to transfer into it, this could be the role for you!
THE ROLE - Data Manager - Data Quality
As Data Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Tackle problems confidently and present solutions
- Work on large business change projects
- Ensuring Data Quality and Governance
- Working with Head of Department to establish Data Governance function
- Setting policies to manage data effectively
- Identify patterns, trends and present actionable insights from large datasets - helping influence business processes
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at Harnham.
Data, Quality, Steward, Manager, Management, Steward