CDC Building Surveyor
Building Surveyor, Home Based, Chartered, RICS, Progression
Your new company
I am currently working with one for the UKs largest and most successful Consultancies within the Property and Infrastructure sector.
Boasting a wide variety of clients within both the private and public sector, this company truly is a multidisciplinary consultancy with many service offerings. Employing thousands of people across their offices, this enormous business ensures that we are able to add value to any project, regardless of its size, complexity or sector. Due to continued success, they are now eagerly seeking a degree qualified Building Surveyor from any sector background.
Your new role
As the Building Surveyor, you will have the responsibility for undertaking stock condition surveys for a number of educational establishments across the West Midlands area. The successful candidate will;
- Undertake stock condition surveys to a variety of educational establishments
- Undertake pre survey meetings with school representatives and M&E stock condition surveyors
- Populate the asset management system via tablet technology with data relating to the condition of the stock and surrounding areas along with other legislative requirements
- Collect data relating to the site areas
What you'll need to succeed
- BSc in Building Surveying or equivalent
- Proven experience assessing building fabric condition in education establishments
- Strong communicator with the ability to establish a good working relationship with clients and colleagues
- IT literate and comfort using tablet based technologies
- Can pass a DBS
- Hold a UK valid driving licence
- Experience in education, health and leisure projects
- Experience in private and local authority sectors
- Understanding of Academies Funding
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a long-term, varied and enjoyable career with the opportunity to progress academically and your carer
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.