Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounts Receivable Specialist, Birmingham, salary up to £23,000.
A brilliant opportunity has come about to join a leading manufacturing company in the West Midlands, joining a credit function and team of 11, you will be exposed to all areas of the Sales Ledger process. A great opportunity for an AAT or ICM studier.
The company have been growing through strategic acquisitions and growth in the sector with the success of major clients both in the UK and across Europe, including BMW, Rolls Royce and JLR.
Your new role
You will be responsible for reconciling remittances to ensure that all cash can be allocated both efficiently and accurately. Raising manual invoices and credit notes, and working to deliverables on a daily basis and escalating any issues to the AR Manager.
Your key duties will include:
- Cash allocation on several sectors using a number of accounting systems
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Managing and resolving any queries in a prompt and efficient manner
- Housekeeping of accounts to ensure ledgers are tidy
- Reconciling Payments and statement reconciliations
- Raising manual invoices
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be AAT or CICM qualified or studying towards those qualifications.
- Have experience working for a large corporate in a fast paced environment.
- Have experienced using several finance systems ideally SAP.
- Strong with Excel (formulas, Vlookups, Pivot tables).
- Experience working with self-billing is desirable.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and the opportunity for development and growth in an expanding organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.