Are you a proven commercial or procurement analyst? Are you immediately available or interested in a 6 month fixed term contract role? Can you manipulate large volumes of data and extract useful information that gives key department heads focus and insight? Fancy working for a global market leader that employ over 50,000 staff worldwide, pride themselves on their people first culture and offer fantastic long term career development? Then this Procurement Analyst role could be just what you are looking for.
The successful Procurement Analyst will be joining a business that is going through an exciting period change that brings with it fantastic opportunities. The procurement team operate out of modern offices and offer the opportunity to work with an experienced group of professionals in a supportive, developmental environment.
As Procurement Analyst, you will have responsibility for building and managing monthly and annual category spend reports, identify areas that risk and cost can be reduced, driving efficiency initiatives and improving procurement practices by implementing new procedures and processes. You will manager supplier MI and KPIs to assist with supplier and contract performance meetings as well as presenting certain findings to senior stakeholders.
To be an effective Procurement Analyst you will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in an analytical role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables, VLook Ups, Macros
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Be a confident and strong written and verbal communicator.
- Experience of Visual Basic is an advantage
- Strong teamwork ethic and the ability to build excellent relationships, both internally and externally, with challenging stakeholders
- Through understanding and application of leading procurement tools and techniques
- A positive, collaborative approach
In return, you will receive the following benefits
- A base salary of circa £28,000
- Discretionary Bonus
- The opportunity to work with a globally recognised organisation that can facilitate growth in your procurement career.
Gleeson Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist recruiter of leadership roles and technical specialists on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including 3PL, construction, retail, service sector, automotive, aerospace, general manufacturing and FMCG. Please visit our website www.gleeson-rg.com for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
To apply for this Procurement Analyst position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.