Are you a knowledgeable and passionate Sales and Purchase Ledger Manager?
If so look no further! Here at Wallis Lynch we are working with a dynamic Rugby based client with a modern and energetic approach.
You will possess specific and extensive knowledge in both Accounts Payable and Receivable in order to enable the smooth running of both business functions.
You will also be responsible for some treasury functions, including cash-flow forecasting, prepaid cards, petty cash, bank reconciliations and other treasury functions.
Your duties will include:
* Overall responsibility for the Sales and Purchase Ledger
* Responsibility for cash flow forecasting
* Bank reconciliations
* Manage employees expenses
* Business Partner with key stakeholders
* Drive continuous improvement in processes and procedures
* Line management responsibilities for Accounts Payable and Receivable analysts
In return we are offering you a salary of up to £35,000, free parking, generous holiday, an hour for lunch and the opportunity to work in a fantastic company who value their employees and strive for a great working environment.
If this fantastic role sounds like the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.