Field Care Supervisor
We are looking for an ambitious Field Care Supervisor in Solihull, West Midlands looking to join an award-winning homecare provider who provide care and support to elderly clients within their own homes. You will play the critical link between carers and clients, ensuring your area is fully supervised and care plans are delivered accurately.
This is a full-time role, which offers fantastic career progression and competitive salary; £17,500 -£20,000 per annum with ongoing training and full support.
This role would suit an experienced Field Care Supervisor looking for a new challenge or a Senior Carer looking to progress their career.
Duties will include:
- Initial client consultations and development of care plans
- Develop and maintain relationships with both clients and care workers
- Identify and report any areas of recruitment needed
- Update care plans and risk assessments as required
- Provide support and supervision to care workers, identifying any training needs
- Participate in the on-call rota
You will show determination and enthusiasm to really make this role your own, and will have the freedom to develop and grow your care team. You will ideally have the following experience:
- Some supervisory experience within a homecare service
- Ideally have a QCF Level 2 or equivalent
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own transport
- Good IT skills and excellent attention to detail
- The applicant must be able to work as part of a team with the care manager & coordinator to deliver quality care
This Field Care Supervisor job in Solihull, West Midlands is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within the homecare sector. If you are passionate about working in the care sector, please click on 'Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.