Component Engineer - Apex MA
- Working in a small team of Engineers to deliver alternator systems for all our client programmes including prototype & production designs / installations and parts to time, cost, quality, weight targets from through to including the day to day management of team workload and resources.
- Support for the various builds throughout the delivery of the programme. Including Quality, Cost, Weight and Functional targets, Issues Management (AIMS), Design Verification (RMDV), Releases (WERS), Manage project cadence and ensure transparent communication and escalation. In addition, monitor PSW status and ensure early escalation where status is drifting.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, pro-active, demonstrates initiative, with ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and IT skills with a proved ability to deliver project working as part of a team.
- Able to demonstrate managing high levels of complexity.
- An understanding of Power Train systems, components, practices and the processes involved with system design/development. Strong project management experience
- Previous experience within engineering or programme planning departments
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, self-confidence and a 'passion for the product'
- Ability to deliver with minimum supervision
- Ability to lead the resolution of business, technical and process issues within a Project Team environment
- Preferably degree qualified
- A good working knowledge of PCDS, Change Control, Product Definition and Change Management processes.
- Full driving license.