Administrator (Various roles)
The Company and Culture
Our client company is a leading Independent Financial Advisory firm, established in 1990 and has recently become a public quoted company. Due to continued growth, they are looking to continue recruiting more administrators to build their Head Office team. They pride themselves on being a people based business and promote opportunities for career development within the company wherever possible; this has been proven by a large number of their Senior staff started as Administrators within the company.
- Receptionist - URGENT REQUIREMENT
- Investment Support Team Administrator (x 2) - URGENT REQUIREMENT
- New Business Supervisor - URGENT REQUIREMENT
- Administration Assistant (Post team) - URGENT REQUIREMENT
- PA Support Administrator
- Executive PA Support Administrator
- New Business Administration Assistant
Roles and responsibilities
The range of roles available enables you to be working within a position you enjoy and thrive in, a brief summary of each vacancy is below:
Receptionist - meeting and greeting visitors in Reception, plus answering a busy 12-line switchboard to direct calls appropriately
Investment Support Team Administrator- preparing reports ensuring all processes and procedures are followed as well as supporting with low risk queries and account maintenance
New Business Supervisor - To oversee the new business team and ensure timely processing of new business
Administration Assistant (Post team) - to deliver excellent service by providing accurate, efficient, and organised administration support by opening, sorting and scanning post for the Advisers
PA Support Administrator - provide efficient administrative support to a number of their Independent Financial Advisers
Executive PA Support Administrator- To produce timely and efficient administrative support to the IFA's and Management
New Business Administration Assistant - performing a wide range of tasks within the New Business Team to ensure all information entered onto the database is accurate and current
Full job descriptions can be provided for each of the above roles
Training and Development
Full initial and ongoing training will be provided by your line manager and team so that you can quickly get up to speed and continue developing. As a people based business, they look to promote and reward their staff where possible.
Requirements to be considered
They are varying requirements for these roles, however with previous administration experience and knowledge of financial services you will be considered. With the excellent breadth of roles available, you can find the right fit for you to maximise your skills set.
- Fantastic employee benefits package including: pension, DIS, flexible cash benefits, annual bonus, holiday and training/qualification funding.
- Excellent team environment with regular team building events such as Summer BBQs and Christmas party, free to attend!
- This also would be ideal for graduates or individuals starting their careers in financial services.
- You will have flexibility in which shift you work e.g. 8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm or 10am - 6pm, or ability to work slightly extended hours of 8am - 5:45pm for a 4-day working week.
- These roles have become available due to the successful growth of IFA’s within the business.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.