Recruitment Consultant, Lichfield.
Are you an experienced, successful Recruitment Consultant, love recruitment but would like more freedom / a change in work, life balance? Wagstaff Recruitment are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Lichfield.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant who believes in delivering quality recruitment solutions. We want someone who is accountable for delivering great results and has the drive to deliver over and above, adding value to the recruitment service.
We want someone with the hunger to achieve and for someone who does achieve there are genuine opportunities to:
- Earn lots of money
- Be part of the growth of the business including share options and part ownership
Who are we??? ……………..Wagstaff Recruitment are an established contract and permanent recruitment company who have created successful key accounts in supplying engineering professionals to various manufacturing businesses. We are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to complement our current business, so you could have recruitment experience in Engineering, HR , Rail, Design, Marketing, Finance. The key part is meeting our values and delivering a recruitment service to the same values as us.
Who will you be working with……..
Our office consists of a team of 6, open plan office, with our office dog – Lexi!
You would be working for and with Stuart Cooper who is an experienced Recruiter but also a trained engineer (he has a great reputation in the business, his clients loves his detail and technical knowledge). You would be supported by resourcing functions, admin and finance.
Why work for us?
Recruitment agencies vary, would you enjoy our culture? Here's some statements about how we operate.
- We are a small team, based in Lichfield. If you are looking for a large and noisy team with lots of telephones ringing type of office/environment then we are not for you.
- We love the detail, there is a little bit of geek in all of us, we genuinely like the technical and engineering side of our jobs.
- We operate a "freedom within a framework" management approach. You must be organised and be able to manage your own time, if this works for you then you will enjoy the flexible working hours (within reason!)
- We love dogs, and our office dog Lexi would need to approve you!
If you would like to understand more about who we are, what we do and what we are looking for please contact our founder Ruth Forster to have a confidential discussion: