Learning & Development Designer
Our client based in Fort Dunlop Birmingham, are recruiting for a Learning & Development Designer.
The successful candidate will work within the Learning & Development (L&D) team and with stakeholders to ensure efficient delivery of high quality, well-constructed eLearning content, videos and Learning & Development solutions.
You will work closely with the Learning Design Manager as well as L&D Operational and Clinical colleagues ensuring that high learning and development standards are met across design and release of learning resources.
You must have experience dealing with key stakeholders and other subject matter experts on the design of content for learning resources and CPD.
You will be required to develop learning materials and use resources as needed, to include; trainers notes, activities handouts, programme guides, elearning, slides, online knowledge tests, video scripts, videos, assessments.
You will support the Learning and Development team as well as the wider business with potential filming and editing of video resources.
- Design and develop mixed media, innovative approaches and resources using a mixture of
- Articulate Storyline, traditional training platforms and video.
- Design and develop traditional classroom based training material including slides, trainers notes and hand-outs
- Ensure that revisions and new developments are embedded into programmes and materials as needed.
- Complete ad hoc design requests from the Learning and Development team.
- Produce and edit high standard video content for the wider business as per any requests.
- Experience creating eLearning; Articulate Storyline essential
- Experience creating traditional classroom based training material essential
- Experience in consulting with stakeholders to establish training needs essential
- Experience with Virtual Learning Environments (Totara, Moodle etc.)
- Experience creating and editing short videos (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience of using a range of learning technology tools to support learning
Salary: £28K - 32K
If you are an experienced trainer with experience of designing and delivering training programmes please get in touch immediately. You must demonstrate on your CV how you meet the essential criteria or you will not be shortlisted.