Customer Service Representative - Lichfield
Do you enjoy working in a Customer Service based environment?
Our highly established client based in Lichfield are recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join their team on an temporary ongoing basis.
Day to day duties include:
- Engaging with customers via email and telephone
- Entering data and processing information in relation to customer orders and general updates
- Sending and receiving emails
- Dealing with customer queries
- Problem solving
- Creating reports
- Updating systems
Key skills and Experience required:
- IT Literate
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to adapt to different Systems
- Able to build productive relationships with customers
- A good knowledge of Microsoft e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
Full Time Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
£8.00 per hour
***Please note due to high volume of applications if you have had no response within 5 working days then please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.***