Part Time Sale Administrator
This is a new role in a newly established department and as such roles and responsibilities are likely to grow. The primary focus is to provide all necessary assistance and support to the sales teams within the business encompassing a variety of tasks.
Excellent communication skills both aural and written are essential for this role as a high level of customer interaction will be required at all levels within the business.
Personal time management will also be key to ensure tasks are completed within prescribed deadlines as well as a keen eye for detail.
Key Tasks initially:
- Loading orders
- Managing backlogs
- Liaising with customers
- Liaising with other departments in the business to achieve common goals
- In time quoting and chasing quotes
- Supporting Sales Teams as required
- Proven track record of completing administrative tasks efficiently.
- Ability to work within a team and also work independently if required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both team members and other employees verbally.
- Keen to learn, progress and develop across a range of areas.
- Ability to absorb new skills quickly through mentor and spot training.
- Must be flexible and be adaptable to change with a positive and driven attitude.
- Must have a good attention to detail.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.