Domiciliary Care Manager - Halesowen, Dudley
My client a well-established care provider initially formed in 1997 have become the lead sensory care specialists in the Midlands, providing services to blind individuals and people with other complex needs. They provide home care and support, sheltered housing for the elderly, extra care housing, support services, care homes for adults with disabilities, supported living for people with disabilities, day activities, and occasional respite care in their care homes.
They are currently recruiting for a dynamic individual to lead their Registered Community Services. The right person will be based at their Registered Office in Halesowen and work across their sites in Northfield, Aston, Sandwell, Dudley and Wolverhampton. You will lead a team to deliver specialist support whilst developing and helping to grow the business by adopting a proactive and strategic approach within performance management targets.
Your client base will include adults with Complex care needs, Physical needs and sensory impairment so experience in this sector is essential for all candidates applying.
Some of your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Co-ordinate and follow up all referrals, ensuring assessments are conducted in a timely manner.
- Ensure via the assessment process that risk is enabled whilst managed safely for the organisation, staff and service user
- Ensure that care and support plans are person directed using the Eden approach
- Ensure reviews are conducted at regular intervals as required by the individual’s service package and in line with regulatory requirements
- Ensure the service is fully CQC compliant at all times
- Ensure the service meets contractual requirements.
- Manage staff rotas and recruitmen
- Manage budget
- Ensure all service users have a safe level of staffing at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager to be part of an organisation who put their service users at the heart of everything they do.
This is a full time role based on a 35 hour working week, however over time may be needed based on the needs of the service. On call participation will also be required. The successful candidate will be based on 3 years satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.