Our client is a successful, experienced, local, business, having been established over 40 years. Their team is growing and now has an exciting new opportunity for a Design professional to develop a role within their team.
You will be a mature, creative individual who very much works upon their own initiative. Responsible for designing marketing literature to include promotion brochures and flyers using InDesign software and maintaining the company website via Dreamweaver. It is essential that you are experienced with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver.
It would be advantageous if you understand html coding and Windows operating systems including Windows SBS and Microsoft Exchange. Some overall competency regarding I.T. issues is desirable as you will be required to assist with a variety of software and hardware challenges.
The Candidate would need to be flexible with their time as they will be working in a busy team led environment which means it is important that they are able to cover other roles and duties during the very busy times. Any new member of the team is expected to relish the opportunity to learn all procedures in the office.
You will be responsible for
- The creation and design of promotional and marketing content using Adobe Suite software, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver & Flash
- Two monthly promotion brochures, product flyers, e-shot content, interactive flyers etc.
- Using online marketing tools, such as MailChimp, to deliver promotional content to customers
- Liaising with suppliers and/or their marketing teams, via telephone or email, to obtain marketing support (funding, images, promotional forms)
- Rep liaison: monitoring their daily calls, using Microsoft Excel to document and summarise information; pricing for their customers; contact for product queries
- Answering calls, taking orders, and dealing with customer queries, when needed
- Solving basic day-to-day tech issues: printers/scanners not working, computer not starting/running slowly, internet not working, Excel difficulties (e.g. with Vlookup and other formulas)
Hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am: 5.30pm / Friday 8.00am: 5.00pm
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to or call on . Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.