Training Delivery Manager - JLR
Job Title: Training Delivery Manager
Purpose of role: Overall responsibility for the management of Training delivery.
Major Tasks and Activities:
- Manage the portfolio of training based out of the JAGUAR LAND ROVER facilities.
- Manage the facilities booking , planning ,utilisation and general Health and safety and good housekeeping duties within facilities
- Manage the progression and achievement of learners in a timely manner
- Ensure that the delegate training experience remain exemplary
- Management of the Quality Improvement Plan and client KPI
- Review the monthly performance of the Apprentice Trainers, ensuring the achievement of all key performance indicators
- Central contact for client regarding Training delivery
- Manages the "day to day" activities of the training team Maintains team accountability
- Resourcing - to include trainer availability, event booking, hotel accommodation and budgetary constraints
- JAGUAR LAND ROVER TMD delivery target and reports exceptions and deviations
- delivery quality, including delegate evaluation and trainer observations
- Collects Management Information (MI) and provides accurate and relevant reporting
- Develops systems and processes and ensures self and team work in compliance with same
- An automotive industry professional, specifically with a background in vehicle sales/training and ideally within the Jaguar or Land Rover brand
- Specialist in instructional design and development
- Experience in measuring the effectiveness of training and post course evaluation methods
- ·Is familiar with scheduling principles that maximise utilisation
- Possesses above average IT skills and is used to working in an LMS environment
- GCSEs in Maths and English at grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Industry related qualifications such as Degree, HND, or NVQ’s are desirable
- Nationally recognised qualification in instructional techniques and instructional design
- Up to £40kCompany Car
- Permanent, Full-time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible benefits
Babcock International Group is a FTSE 100 business, provides 600 services across six continents and is the UK’s leading engineering support services organisation.
Our Skills & Learning business is one of the nation’s largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training working in partnership with major employers across the Automotive, Emergency Services, Engineering and Service sectors.
Offers of employment are normally subject to satisfactory references and any other required pre-employment checks. In certain circumstances, successful applicants will need to satisfy security clearance requirements
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click the Apply Now button below.
Due to the high level of response we normally receive, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.