Customer Support Representative
We are currently recruiting on behalf of the client for a Technical Support and Managed Gas Solutions Representative based in Worcester on a 6 month contract.
This is a shift position:
• For a late shift contracted employee shifts will include 09:00-17:00, 11:00-19:00, 14:00-22:00 per week.
• For an early shift contracted employee shifts will include 06:00-14:00, 08:00-16:00, 09:00-17:00 per week.
• Every third weekend there will be a requirement to work 1 day of the weekend with a day off being awarded in the following week (weekend working times are 09:00-17:00 and 13:00-21:00) with weekend shift time being allocated as per contracted shift.
• Call handling and resolution of all customer enquiries on a first time basis, taking ownership for the completion of enquiries from initial contact to resolution, where appropriate.
• To provide customers with timely and comprehensive feedback to their enquiries and actively managed the expectations of the customer.
• To utilise the Company systems, including liaison with internal/external departments and with CSO’s to achieve the effective resolution of all enquiries.
• Effective diagnosis of symptoms relating to gas delivery systems and the provision of technical information to the customer to aid resolution.
• To utilise knowledge and expertise to determine whether an engineer visit is required to resolve technical issues.
• To understand and utilise the escalation procedure for service and safety issues.
• To be aware of all Service Level Agreements and apply these correctly to the customer base as applicable.
• The accurate and timely entry of data onto the Company systems relating to all daily Technical Support & MGS functions.
• To undertake additional administrative duties, particularly in non-core hours, on tasks defined by the Technical Support & MGS management team.
• To help achieve departmental KPI’s/Objectives through the effective and timely management of core activities and administrative duties.
• To provide flexible shift coverage for the Technical Support & MGS function, including support for holidays and absence as required.
• To ensure that your actions or omissions do not create unacceptable safety and health risks to yourself or other persons. To report any shortcomings in the company’s safety control measures.
• To carry out any reasonable task as requested by the appropriate authority.
• To complete all; LSO requirements on a monthly bases.
• A good standard of education is required along with an empathetic nature
• a proficient knowledge of PCs and office communication packages along with excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Of key importance is also the ability to learn, diagnose and relay technical information to a diverse customer base.
• At least one year in a technical type call-centre environment is desired.
• Full technical training will be provided.
If you are interested please send your latest CV