ONSITE ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
ONSITE ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
RUGBY - TRANSPORT / RECRUITMENT
£22K - £25K PA
ROLE OF AN ONSITE ACCOUNT COORDINATOR:
- Onsite Account Coordinator to recruit and supervise a large transport recruitment contract in Rugby
- To fully understand and adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures for Onsite Managed Services within a transport sector
- Account manage the performance of drivers, compliance, fuel economy in line with the clients KPIs
- Full control over high volume temporary drivers onsite
- Experience of severe peaks of business, with contingency and fulfilment management
- Understand and enforce driver hours regulations and legislation
- Ideally from a transport recruitment background or previous involvement within a transport / logistics sector
- To work within the guidelines of the Operations Manual for Onsite Managed Services
- To regularly visit and manage the relationship with the onsite customers to develop a good working relationship and to identify business opportunities.
- To ensure that Service Level Agreement standards are met or exceeded.
- To clearly establish the customer's requirements e.g. job description, Job Profile, hours of work.
- Ensure that all customers and candidates comply with Health and Safety legislation and promptly refer any concerns to the line manager.
- To conform to all statutory employment and contractual legislation.
- To ensure that all records of candidates and customer requirements are current and up-to-date
- To liaise with all 1st Tier, 2nd Tier, panel supplier agencies on the provision of recruitment services as specified in the Service Level Agreement.
- To induct and train newly appointed flexiworkers / drivers in relevant client requirements.
- To manage and support all duties allied to the onsite Contract.
- Management reports are brief, perceptive, accurate and timely.
- Management of site productivity and recording or KPI Measures across the account adhered to and promoted
- The onsite office is managed effectively and efficiently and overall profitability is maximized.
- To manage and ensure smooth running of all Administration duties inclusive of prompt delivery of Time Management & Attendance methods to facilitate Payrolling of all Temporary Workers.
- The onsite account coordinator will carry out any additional duties that they may reasonably be expected to perform, occasionally outside of normal working hours.
Full driving licence is required due to site location and flexible hours of business
As part of our commitment our onsite account coordinator will also receive:
- Cash Back Healthcare Scheme
- Up to 2% contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Minimum 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to a maximum of 29 days plus Bank Holidays
- Your birthday off paid
- Continued advancement training
- My Staff Rewards - an online benefit platform offering discounts on days out, retail, restaurants and much more