£30,000 plus overtime and bonus
Do you want to be a part of a well-established engineering team?
Position Summary: My client is based in the Cambridgeshire are is looking to recruit an experience Maintenance Engineer.
The ideal candidate will come from a fast-moving consumer goods background. Reporting directly into the Engineering Manager. You will progress strong maintenance skills including planned and reactive maintenance. Covering all breakdowns working as part of a well-established engineering team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Fault finding, diagnosis, maintenance and repair.
- · Support the engineering team to reduce downtime.
- · Improve operating standards.
- · Intergrade new production lines into the factory seeing this from concept to completion.
- · Planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance.
Knowledge / Skills / Ability / Education / Experience
- · Apprenticeship in mechanical or electrical engineering
- · Educated to HNC level in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Maintenance engineer who has worked in a fully automated environment.