Inside Sales Consultant - Entry Level
We’re the 3rd Largest Software Company in the UK & we’ve recently moved into our brand new state of the art offices in The Mailbox, Birmingham.
We are seeking passionate, articulate and highly motivated personnel to join our Sales team. We can offer fast and consistent progression opportunities along with a personalised development programme.
If you’re keen to build a career, you’re money motivated & have a natural drive to succeed, then this could be an outstanding opportunity for you.
Come and join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We have designed a Sales Executive Programme to help you get the recognition you deserve. Initially, you will play a pivotal role in our complex sales process, helping to identify prospects and drive awareness of our solutions. With drive and ambition, you will follow the progression path from:
Associate Sales Executive> Desk Based Account Manager> Account Executive> Field Sales.
Working as part of a close team, you will:
- Within an assigned product or market area, generate interest in our products through active outbound calling
- Respond to initial enquiries from potential new customers
- Research and engage with prospects, discovering key information about their needs
- Explain and position our products & solutions
- Conduct market research and identify new business opportunities for field sales to follow up
- Recruit attendees for the customer and prospect events programme and provide pre and post event follow up support.
- Book sales appointments and demonstrations for the field sales team with qualified prospects
- Continually update and cleanse the customer database with key marketing and competitor information.
In order to qualify:
- You'll be passionate about developing a career in sales. You might have some previous experience in customer-facing environments.
- You'll have an interest in the IT/software/technology domain
- You will be fearless, have a natural desire to do the right thing, and enjoy delivering to deadlines and targets at pace
This role is the first step in your software sales career in Advanced. As well as continuous personal development, when you join the team, you will also benefit from:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest-growing tech companies
- Prestigious location in Birmingham City centre.
Advanced is an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. We accept applications from all academic and professional backgrounds. Regardless of your degree, click apply now and a member of our talent acquisition team will be in contact to discuss the application process!