Sales Support Coordinator
SF Group are looking to recruit a Sales Support Administrator on a permanent/temp to perm basis for a specialist in servicing, reconditioning and repairing of compressors based in B30. This role has many aspects and someone with Sales Support from a manufacturing business will thrive in this role. This is a small office with 3-4 people with hours of 7.45-4.30 Monday-Thursday and a 12.30 finish on a Friday. The role is paying £9-11ph depending upon experience and could go straight perm for the right candidate. For the right candidate the position will be offered permanent. This role will have progression and you will after showing a level of maturity have the option to become Office Manager.
- Purchasing of Bearings, Mechanical seals, Gaskets, Air Ends, Oil and other factory floor necessities
- Dealing with customer requests, which include quoting of repairs, organising transportation, dealing with and solving any problems
- Liaising with Suppliers in aid of receiving the best costs and discounts
- Creating invoices, purchase orders and Credit notes
- Dealing with customers and suppliers overseas, from countries such as Belgium, Germany, Italy, Canada, America and China
- General office skills which include filing, answering phones and greeting visitors
To be successful within this role you will:
- Have a Sales Support background
- Be IT Literate
- Be well presented
- Have purchasing experience (advantageous)
- Be confident
- Have good use of Excel
If this sounds like you then please call me on to hear more. Applicants without this experience will not be contacted.