Divisional Warehouse Manager
Divisional Warehouse Manager
Up to £40,000 DoE
An expanding organisation who have experienced a hugely successful 2017, are looking for a Divisional Warehouse Manager to join in the hope of continually driving and leading the business forward. This client have recently relocated their Warehouse, and it is vital this position is filled with an enthusiastic, experienced and knowledgeable expert within their field.
This is a friendly family run company who are market leaders in what they do. They promote a hardworking, polite and professional working culture and are always keen to develop and reward their employees. We are ideally looking for candidates with manufacturing/ supply experience.
- Providing primary leadership for warehouse location in Evesham
- Developing warehouse strategy development with a 5 year minimum horizon to include support for all existing commercial products in addition to new products and materials
- Promoting Lean operating practices, including 5S, 6 sigma, JIT to reduce warehouse operational costs and increased efficiencies
- Responsible for the warehouse operational budget
- Hiring and developing warehouse team members (including temporary staff)
- Developing KPI/metrics
- Understanding key business processes for warehouse areas and propose right-sized IT/System solutions to support them
- Leading operations of incoming inspection and material release in close collaboration with the Quality organization and in compliance with all regulatory requirements and procedures
- Providing shipping/receiving function with leadership and development of functional excellence
- Maintaining accuracy of information in system databases used for capacity and planning purposes
- Maximizing inventory turnovers in special consideration of shelf life products
- Ensuring safety training including hazardous material handling and transportation compliance
- Managing critical parts inventory and distribution
- Driving continuous improvement projects for areas of responsibility
Required Job Qualifications
- 5 years minimum experience in warehouse management
- Successful experience implementing warehouse strategy and associated change management activities
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to influence teams/individuals and gain followership
- Strong written & oral communication skills and ability to prepare/deliver presentations and lead meetings
- Strong computer skills, advanced with excel
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Jade at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.