Mechanic / Technician
We have a vacancy for a vehicle Mechanic / Technician for an immediate start at a busy fast fit centre in Telford.
The Role of Mechanic / Technician
Reporting to the Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction and working within our safety standards so you will need to maintain workshop equipment and keep all required paperwork in order.
As Mechanic / Technician you will be working with a Group who have 109 centres nationwide and are one of the UK's largest independent chains of fast fit and mechanical centres, with plans to increase the network by a further 20% in 2017.
As a Mechanic / Technician you will:
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
• Be competent in fast fit repairs i.e. tyre fitting, brakes, suspension and exhausts.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• To adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
Your responsibilities as Mechanic / Technician will include:
• Diagnosis of vehicle malfunctions.
• Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times.
• To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
• Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards.
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures.
• Mechanical service and repairs on all vehicles.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Ideally a NVQ in Motor vehicle technology or City and Guilds part 3 or equivalent however if you do not have these qualifications we do offer a full training package.
• Excellent customer service.
• Clean Driving Licence.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• The ability to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mechanic, technician, vehicle, car, maintenance, repair, fast fit,