Community Programmes Consultant
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Community Programmes Consultant to provide key support to the Community Programmes Team ensuring the smooth running of national and local contracts. This is initially a 6 month temporary contract with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
You will be an integral part of a busy and successful team, ensuring the smooth delivery of care to clients living in their own homes. Outstanding communication and organisational skills are essential as you will be liaising with both care staff and clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service to deliver a safe and effective service.
• Maintain highly effective relationships across the business, working with other colleagues to ensure high levels of engagement and a high quality of service is offered to our clients and stakeholders alike.
• Handle large call volumes as and when required.
• Coordinating care visits for clients in their own homes and assigning workers to rotas.
• Recording of data and supporting the production of regular reports as required in an accurate and timely manner.
• Complaint and incident management.
• Recruitment of new care workers.
• Prioritise workloads to ensure deadlines are met.
• Manage queries in a timely manner with recommendations or control measures put in place to alleviate further repercussion.
• Demonstrate decision making and problem solving skills.
• Support evening and weekend escalation /on call activity on a rotational basis
• To be a flexible and reliable team member
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to demonstrate excellent organisational and customer service skills
• Strong team player but able to work on own initiative as and when required
• Ability to manage multiple workloads and meet agreed and defined deadlines
• Solution focused approach to challenging situations
• Appropriate IT skills - good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
• Whilst the role will be based at Head Office in Telford there may be a requirement for occasional travel/overnight stays to allow attendance at Branch and client meetings and training events
Experience in a healthcare or social care environment is desirable but not essential.
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• A competitive salary of £17,000.00 - £18,000.00
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
• Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.