Commercial Gas Meter Installers/Engineers
My client an energy management company is looking for qualified Gas Meter Installers/Engineers from the Birmingham, London, Bristol and Manchester areas with at least 6 months experience on commercial not domestic metering installs who have a good technical knowledge of all gas meters, fittings and pipework alterations, and are able to manage a busy workload schedule including all associated paperwork.
The purpose of the role is to install/exchange/remove gas meters in Industrial & Commercial premises, up to and including U160, including safe and appropriate manual handling of meters and fittings in accordance with internal policies and procedures, health and safety, legislation, applicable industry codes of practice and technical standards.
Essential qualifications required are:
Must hold current commercial ACS qualifications:
- CCN1, COCN1, CODNCO1
- CMET1, CMET2
- ICPN1, TPCP1
- Must work to Ofgem/IGEM/MAMCoP Code of Practices (CoPs), including but not limited to:
- CoP 1a: Low Pressure Diaphragm and Electronic Meter Installations with Badged Meter capacities not exceeding 6 m3/hr (212 ft3/hr).
- CoP 1b: Low Pressure Diaphragm and Rotary Displacement Meter Installations with Badged Meter capacities exceeding 6 m3/hr (212ft3/hr) but not exceeding 1076 m3/h (38,000 ft3/hr).
- CoP 1c (where applicable): Higher Pressure and all other Low Pressure Meter Installations not covered by COP/1a or COP/1b.
- Plus other CoPs as required.
c £33,000 + vehicle + tools + bens
Contact: Michelle Singleton at AES for more details and or send your CV stating why you should be selected for this role quoting ref: MS 913526
This vacancy is being advertised by Applied Executive Selection Ltd. The services advertised by Applied Executive Selection Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Whilst we make every effort to reply to all applications within a week, if you have not received a reply within 14 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.