Service Delivery Manager
A brilliant opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to join this market leading Insurance business, leading and motivating a team of Team Managers to meet targets, whilst delivering exceptional customer service. You will be working from their offices in central Birmingham.
My client is a market leading Insurance business who pride themselves on the support and development of their staff. You will work in an environment with a positive culture where autonomous, flexible working and career development are at the heart of everything they do.
As the Service Delivery Manager you will be leading and managing a team of Team Managers, looking after a contact centre with around 100 staff FTE. You will be responsible for ensuring that the team constantly exceed targets in the areas of service levels, customers, people and efficiency's. You will ensure that all Managers are effectively coaching and motivating team members to deliver these targets, constantly ensuring that the right actions are in place and overall performance is understood across the team.
You will consistently lead from the front, running meetings and ensuring total visibility with the staff, engaging with the team whilst acting as a role model for all company behaviours. Within the team you will identify key talent and appropriate training needs to ensure robust succession planning.
You will build strong internal relationships with key contacts across finance, sales, operations and project teams.
The ideal candidate for the Service Delivery Manager role will:
- Have worked in a leadership role in a customer focused contact centre, ideally within Insurance and an FTE of 100+
- Have evidence of the improvement of customer experience and service metrics
- Have a thorough understanding of Disciplinary and Grievance and Equality & Diversity policies
- Network well with key stakeholders and be a strong communicator, with the ability to present well
- Evidence of building a strong succession plan
- Have a good working knowledge of all regulatory requirements for customer complaints
Competitive salary + benefits package
Industry leading business