Regional Gas / White Goods Installation Engineer
Role: Regional Gas/White Goods Installation Engineer
Location: Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire and Letchworth - TRAVEL ACROSS THE WHOLE OF THE UK WILL BE REQUIRED
Salary: Up to £35,000 depending on experience + bonuses and benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
* Working on behalf of an established supplier to a large retailer across the UK.
* Established over 10 years' ago
* This role requires you to travel around the country working out of various depots (overnight stays will be required), a van will be provided and fuel card along with all tools, uniform and business mobile. This role would be suitable for those able to travel long distance at such short notice with flexibility.
WHAT? Are they looking for?
* You MUST be ‘Gas Safe’ registered with CCN1 & CKR1 qualifications
* The ability to install Integrated/freestanding cookers (gas/electric), integrated dishwashers/fridge-freezers/washing machines etc. would be an advantage, but not essential as training is provided
* Strong communication skills.
* Good personal and social skills when dealing with customers.
* Highly motivated for a fast growing company.
WHY? Should you apply?
* A salary of £33-35k depending on experience
* A Van and Fuel allowance
* All tools and mobile phone provided
To apply, please email your CV to for consideration or call Rebecca Coley on to discuss.