Accounts Payable Manager
A UK wide recognised organisation is now looking for an AP Manager to focus primarily on manging a team of five and being hands on in improving processes within accounts payable. With increased business over the past few years the accounts payable team now need a well organised Manager, who has the ability to prioritise tasks, meet challenging deadlines and manage a mixed team of experience and youth.
This role would give the successful Accounts Payable Manager a unique opportunity to bring new ideas to the table where your line manager will look to you in time to take over there role. With this you will have to show strong work ethic and communication skills where you will be able to manage a team of mixed capabilities in a fast paced role. With the company looking to further its growth in the coming years it would also be beneficial to have prior system implementation experience as changes could be made within this area in the foreseeable future.
Ideally you will:
- Have prior experience of managing a team of 5 more in a fast paced environment, ideally from a Construction background
- Be a confident and strong communicator capable of managing a team of both experience and juniors
- Have a track record of improving processes within accounts payable and the performance of the team as a whole
- Be looking to grow within a UK wide organisation and a strong communicator capable of getting your ideas across to senior stakeholders within the business
In return you will:
- Self-manage expectations and targets set by both yourself and the senior Finance Manager as a collective
- Have the possibility to develop both the team and yourself within a growing reputable organisation
- Work within a role where you can see a clear progression path to take over the current senior Finance Manager in a few years time
- Have the possibility in future to be a key part of the implementation of new systems
This Accounts Payable Manager position would be perfect for an individual who wants a challenging role and has the capability to manage a mixed accounts payable team. If you have the relevant skills, experience and feel like this job is the right fit for you, please apply.