An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to join a highly regarded Engineering organisation near Worcester on a 9 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
This position is available for 27.5 hours to 37.5 hours a week.
- Resolution of outstanding balances on the control accounts to ensure balances are current and reasonable
- Daily Journal postings
- Creation of general ledger working reports for tax team
- General Ledger Reconciliations
You will be / have:
- Studying towards AAT or Qualified by Experience
- Previous experience within a similar Finance Assistant Accountant role
- Previous experience of JDE Edwards is advantageous
- Demonstrate strong reconciliation skills
Please apply below or to find out more about this Assistant Accountant (Worcester - Engineering) role please contact Rhys Davies at Robert Walters on or call +.