Duration: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 dependant of experience
RZ Group's client is currently recruiting for an experienced telecommunications engineer to join a growing & awarding winning company.
My client is ideally looking for an individual who has experience installing & repairing telephony systems, including cabling.
Joining a small but highly motivated team, you will be expected install & maintain a variety of Hosted & Fixed telephone systems whilst meeting (and often exceeding) expectations outlined by their customers.
- Extensive background installing and programming telephony systems - ideally NEC or Panasonic
- Experience in the installation of CAT5 cabling
- Understanding of VOIP & SIP
- Knowledge of IP networks
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to practise and manage own workload
- Full, clean driving license