Role: Finishing Foreman
Start: 4th September
My Client (Main Contractor) is looking to appoint a Finishing Foreperson to work on Housing Projects across Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
The suitable candidate for the role will be from a construction background, have experience working on residential and housing projects and have a proactive attitude.
The role will include the following:
- Manage and run the fit out package on housing sites.
- Maintain Health and Safety across the site at all time.
- Management of Sub Contractors trades and labour.
- Maintaining a positive and proactive site team.
- Sequencing the project according to programme.
- Maintain Site documentation, reports and diaries.
- Snagging and Finishing.
Applicant must have the following:
- A keen eye for details.
- A positive approach and the ability to get the best out of the sub contractors.
- Ability to manage multiple trades teams.
- CSCS card
- First Aid certificate
For more information please contact Dan Standish on or send your CV to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.