SIA Door supervisor - Birmingham
SHOWSEC are looking for SIA-licenced security staff to work at some of the liveliest, most popular entertainment venues in and around Birmingham.
We are looking for confident, motivated, and experienced door supervisors to play a prominent part in our operations for the busy programme of events at the O2 Academy and the Institute, along with opportunities to work at other events in the area, such as the German Market.
What can Showsec offer you?
- A great earning potential.
- Plenty of working opportunities across the week with an abundance of Friday and Saturday work available, along with evening and overnight shifts.
- Flexible working patterns- build your job to fit around you.
- Chance to work at large events and festivals across the U.K.
- Access to industry leading training.
- Great staff progression opportunities.
What do we need from you?
- You will need to have a valid SIA Door Supervisor licence.
- You must have the right to work in the U.K. (checks will be made).
- You must speak English clearly and have good communication skills.
- You must have good physical presence and be well groomed.
- You have a customer friendly approach.
- You must be able to deal with volatile situations when they may arise
Interested in joining our great team?
Then click on APPLY FOR JOB above to join the Showsec team and benefit from the many exciting opportunities we can offer you across a wide range of events.
Please Note: You MUST be the holder of a current SIA Licence (Door Supervisor/Close Protection) for this role.?