Overview of the role:
Role Title: Sales Support Trainer
Reports to: UK Sales Trainer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global engineering business as a Technical Trainer, predominately delivering training to the sales team. We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and confident individual to join our experienced training team. Previous experience as a trainer is essential for this position.
The majority of your time will be spent in our Birmingham office however, this role will involve some travel to our other offices including Milton Keynes and Warrington.
The role is to provide and co-ordinate foundation level training to the sales teams and support the UK Sales trainer in providing best in class training whilst acting as a role model at all times within the sales organisation.
- To produce and deliver foundation product knowledge training to both sales and non-sales staff.
- To provide product training for Partners / Dealers.
- To liaise with Divisional Sales Managers for the induction of new starters by providing training in the following areas: Product Range in general, Concepts including masts, drive systems, stability concepts, energy concepts, Aisle widths calculations, foundation capacity calculations, LS Info, Product Portal, basic site survey methods.
- To become a certified trainer to company standards via our international trainer academy.
- To work with the sales trainer to develop new training methods / ideas.
- To work with the training administrator to Maintain sales training documentation for all training delivered.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong mathematical skills with an ability to explain the calculations.
- IT literate within PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Strong influencing skill.
- Strong understanding of modern sale’s techniques and tools.
- Experience of providing training on capital equipment sales.
- Previous sales experience.
- Ability to make a complex subject easy to understand.
- Planning and organizing diversified foundation product training.
- Able to manage workload to meet deadlines.
- Acts as a role model within the sales organization.
- Excellent communicator.
- Detailed Knowledge of the MHE market.
- Can do attitude when faced with challenging issues.
- Able to work in a collaborative style.
- Shows Creativity and Innovation.
The package for this position includes;
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holidays, plus 8 bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Profit incentive bonus
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Voluntary Schemes: HealthSure, BUPA, Eye Care
- Other Employee Advantages: You will have access to discount of gym memberships and day passes, discounted EE products and offers and reduced hotel rates.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please apply now.