Do you like finding trends in data, understand how customers behave and measure the results of campaigns? Want to work in a data driven marketing team?
The Midcounties Co-operative have an exciting full time role for a CRM DATA ANALYSTto join the CRM Marketing Team on a permanent basis! Based in Warwick Technology Park, Warwick and reporting to the CRM Manager, the CRM analyst will support and deliver CRM marketing practises to drive sales, maximise opportunities and enhance customers experiences.
The responsibilities of the CRM Data Analyst are varied, rewarding and includes:
- Working closely with marketing colleagues across Midcounties businesses to utilise the CRM system (Faststats) to help Midcounties business deliver effective targeted multichannel marketing campaigns and marketing automation.
- Support marketing campaigns with interpreting business requirements into robust data selection, analysis and reporting
- Support cross-department colleagues with insights and trends on customers
- Support CRM team to enhance the CRM system through wider projects
The CRM Marketing Team are a small energetic team working across the Society’s different trading and business support arms to drive customer/member communication campaigns and analysis across channels.
What we’re looking for:
- A candidate with a degree level qualification in IT, Marketing or Business
- Advanced excel skills of using formulas is essential
- An eager enthusiasm and flair for working in a data driven environment
- An efficient approach to work and a pragmatic attitude to deadlines
- A desire to approach challenges in a logical manner with attention to detail
- Strong customer service and strong communicator to all levels of the business
- Experience within an analytical role previously
- Experience using a CRM system is desired but not essential
- Excellent colleague discounts on a diverse range of products and services
- Society Membership meaning you receive a share of our Society profits
- Generous holiday leave entitlement
- Auto enrolment into workplace pension, holidays, sickness benefits (subject to eligibility)
- Community Involvement leave
- Ongoing career development to ensure you reach your full potential
Salary: £21,000 to £23,000
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 6th September 2017