We are currently recruiting for the world’s largest IT training provider who are based in Birmingham City Centre are looking for a Recruitment Consultant and are paying a basic salary of £21,000 with a very generous commission structure! Our client provide training in relevant computer courses and certifications.
Established for 35 years, our client are now the world’s largest training provider within the IT sector and have provided more than 30 million individuals with specific training, helping student’s take their first step in a working environment!
As the Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Identifying potential employers and arranging face to face meetings to sell the service they provide
- Developing relationships with employer’s
- Advertising and sourcing suitable apprentices for specific vacancies
- Interviewing, screening and shortlisting candidates to each vacancy
- Managing successful apprentice inductions
- Overseeing the candidate journey throughout the apprenticeship process
To be successful within the role you should have experience working for a training provider or as a Recruitment Consultant. The successful candidate must have experience working in a sales or business development role and possess excellent face-to-face and telephone communication.
Due to the nature of the role, a full UK driving license and access to a vehicle is essential
The benefits of this role include; pension, travel expenses, company phone and laptop.
In return the Recruitment Consultant will receive a basic salary of £21,000. With all targets hit, the minimum you would be expected to earn is £34,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.