Purchase Ledger Clerk
As an Purchase Ledger Clerk you will responsible for completing payment and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual seeking to join a busy accountancy team.
This company operates from several office across the UK. An award winning highly respected business within its industry. They are committed to innovation and efficiency. This is an excellent opportunity for join a growing successful business based in Birmingham City Centre
This Purchase Ledger role will include the following duties;
- To ensure that all invoices are paid to agreed terms.
- To receive calls from suppliers chasing payment
- To resolve all queries in a timely manner.
- To reconcile supplier statements.
- To accurately code and process invoices through sage.
- To ensure that all invoices are supported by an official purchase order.To liaise with all departments to ensure purchase order system is adhered to.
- Adhoc as required
Successful candidate will be
- Have worked as an Accounts Payable Clerk previously
- Sap experience would advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills
This Purchase Ledger clerk Opportunity will offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday +bank holidays
- Health care
- Pension contribution