IT Support Coordinator
Job Title: Support Co-Ordinator
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Uniting Ambition are keen to speak with Computer Science graduates (or IT related degree) with a passion for IT, who are looking to start or further their career.
The role of Support Co-Ordinator is responsible for handling telephone enquiries from clients about new and outstanding issues. The co-ordinator will ensure that all information relating to issues is recorded in the helpdesk and will liaise with all parties to ensure the issues are being progressed in a timely manner. Please note that this role will require on call hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Logging tickets and dealing with customer enquires
• Escalating issues to the Help Desk Manager
• Working with Developers during issue investigation
• Resolving and troubleshooting where applicable
• Communicating with clients during on-going investigation
Knowledge and Experience
• IT related degree or 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Network knowledge
• SQL Server experience
For more info call Matthew Sherman on or email